Monday, December 14, 2009

Unatural Tall

Tdy finally get my heels.
I think all my colleages will be in PEACE.
:D

But then..being tall in a un-natual way ned to pay a bigbig price!
=.="

Becoz of the narrow tip.
I cant fit into my normal shoe size 7
so i brought the size 8.
Struggling to fit into the narrow tip,den realise the shoes is too long for me.
Maybe 1 finger-.-

So i limp whole day.
The doc is like : Why are you limping?!
Me : Not used to it!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL~~~~~~(s)
So uncomfortable.-.-
But i feel TALL :D

the heels is 7cm away frm the ground.
Mean im 168

WOW..that super uper per er r TALL! v^^V
But..its for working purpose..so...bear with it then (:
Last thing i dun like...
Is the super loud "kok kok kok kok kok kok kok" sound.
So irritating.

Hmm...when im free i will post again!

AND OHM MA..
My h/w etc.
None of it is touched!
got to GAMBATEH lor

No comments: