Saturday, December 12, 2009

I suddenly feel no life.

SIGH.
duno how to describe lar, juz suddenly feel myself super NO LIFE-ing.
LOL..
how say.
i duno.
but juz...
No Life.

Like no time for everything.
Training,Videos,etc lar.(esp H/w)
I duno why, but got a super big urge to chiong all my h/w and enjoy myself.
But like...
there's time, but i rather spent time staring at a stupid spot and dream
or u can see me randomly in daze!
HAHA...i duno lar.

I wan more time,maybe i make a wrong choice to work NOW.
ARGH.
WALAO,see my sister stay at home watch all sj videos etc.
Feel like slapping her!
ROAR..but no choice.
SUAN le,
I should think of TAIWAN trip nxt yr.
this can at least make me feel much more life.


Pekchek to the MAX!
maybe i shouldnt be so 早熟
RIGHT?
IDIOT.
working in a mature place make my nerves goes all wrong.
I Ned Time To Think.
ARGH.
Heck Lar.

No comments: