Sunday, December 20, 2009

Random~

Again...I failed to do h/w!
End up reading books! :D
and then back to home!
HAHA..
COMPUTER is srsly a huge temptation! :)

So comp-ed
LOL..
ytd sujuM was in taiwan the (i forgt wad show) some 53th something!

The funny thing happen.
My bro say zhoumi look like some WITCH!
HAHA..
my mama say he look like vampire!
LOL..alots of wild imagination comes along with zhoumi face!
HAHA...

SO FUNNY!~

Then when come to 到了明天 part.
My mama was impressed with 丽旭 singing man!~
She exclaimed : how can a boy singing be so high!

LOL..
den back to random-ness again~
Im so crazy over this werid auntie man...

KIM SHIN YOUNG~
SHE super funny! (in action, face and anything lar.)
She is really a perfect born 综艺咖

My sunday is super entertain-ed by her! HAHA..

now watching mystery6 by suju! (:
w8ing for more videos by YAO soon~
HAHA..
Suju
hongki
kim shinyoung
HAHA...

No comments: