Monday, November 2, 2009

RANDOM! :D

Ok. short post b4 i sleep..
Another day down!
GENTING! :D
Srsly that the only thing in my mind.
and perphaps track camp.
got to settle it no matter wad! :)

anw, dun feel like blogging de, coz internet is always down.
but becoz of some funny things , i decided to open my sister comp to use internet-.-
so lazy.
HAHA

nvm, wad the main thing is..

randomly i chatted with korkor.
den duno why tok till samantha.

den after that he say, these despo kias can be understand

at least they are STRAIGHT! :D

O.o
I blurr diao.

Den he say, my cousin told him that maris stella got more bo liao kias.
Guess wad they do??

My cousin classmate boliao + despo

go create another facebook account, and put all the chio bu's picture!



and den seduce their own clasmate!???


CRAP
and when they meet up
!!!!!

HAHA..
that wad the boys in boy school are doing

BOLIAO RIGHT?

but is funny lar!
okok..
hope u can laugh! :D

No comments: