Friday, October 30, 2009

1st Day work experience! :D

basically, i have posted 1 on 13 oct, and i left my blog dead for like duno how many days.
But becoz, comp spoil, and alot shit stuffs lah, make me dun wan to open my comp for DAYS.
and decided to rot at living room.
HAHA

So. Let me start with my work experience! :D
29Oct2009.

Started my 1st day of work in the Eye clinic.
Though i waited for the 3 jiejie like very long , and got a bit pissed.
However, the job is srsly nice! :D

u go inside.
1st thing come into ur mind :
WAH, aircon = SHIOK! :D

2nd thing : OMG, got comp. and 3 jieije de Facebook acc!
LOL..

3rd thing : FRIDGE ^^

HAHA..so i started to work.
wore my coat and start to :

















ROT! :D

1 of the jiejie, she's a netballer!
Ate her dinner, and ask me to dun be too shy,
so,
I kop the comp and use:D
go facebook and xiaonei.
HAHA...

den really dun feel like using le.
so rot again.
den they say help myself with the food in the fridge!

but im sick... so...
Sigh..
nvm, hao le i wan to eat ice cream! (:
HAHA..

so the job is really slack, but there alot of thing to rmb and all those.
HAHA..
okay.. shall stop here.
Buffet later :D :D

No comments: