Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Its officially over! D:

End of chinese O
HAPPY.
But.. if u see ppl blog, and heard teacher saying nxt yr i O.
u will realise, today is not an end, but juz a start.

But WHO CARES :D

I still play eat sleep, and continue to fat.
HAHA..
daily routine still goes on.

and 7 more days.
i will be in genting :D
WOOSH

and all my FUN will come. (:

Today finally went for physio, its quite good :D
at least i know why im injured.
And i still wonder what happen to my back?
thePhysio say something is loose
HAHA..

definitely for sepent is his brain wire! :D

anw, hope my knee can become better in term of the condition,
and my flexibility will be back:D
As good as when im 6!
HAHA..

anw, gtg sleep:D
tmr sch-.-
hahas..
so my blog will be dead due to internet prob. and my lazyiness.

will update about genting trip in 2 week time! :D

No comments: