Saturday, November 14, 2009

Get a life-.-

What the, that was wad my kor told me.
Eh, huan get a life lar!

O.O
WTH, get a life means play audi-.-
LOL..wad a great brother..
He wanted to pull me to some audi competition?
Entry fee : $5
srsly i rater spend that on food than going to wad competition!

LOL..currently watch fang yang de xing xing!
*Thumbs up*
though only main guy and gal role is chio annd shuai.
But the plot , i watch till shiok tio.
DAMN NICE
:D

My korkor asked me to get a life previously coz i was watching the drama,
Instead of Elearning =X
HAHA..
its common right?
but..
he join me to watch the drama.
LOL..
so Kor, get a life too :D

HOLIDAY!

this word is so so beatiful when u are in lower sec.
a 7 letter word can let u turn crazy in 2month.
But.. its a hell for sec3-.-

everyday, teacher is saying about O.
nothing but O.
wad so nice about O.
when every1 is stressing on it.
F.
becoz of the stupid O.
My holiday h/w are piling up.
Sigh..
Get a life man!
I dun wan to turn out to be a MUGGER soon.
I dun wan to be stress til those ______ in 3/5
with pimples ances all around.
HAHA..

this part is random.
coz i juz randomly think of nxt year when O is coming-.-
but still now is HOLIDAY-.- (plus a W.)
HwOLIDAY!
definitly for H/w not us!
TIO BO?

but i doubt i have time for it!:D
coz a few more days off to genting!:D
den track camp.
den WORK:D
the clinic juz requested me to work full time!
Which means MONEY is coming :D
i so so HAPPY now!:D

but b4 that.
i have to settle the things i have to settle.

HAHA..
my kor juz say he want to play basketball-.-
that so LAGG._.
but now the aim for both of us is to
GROW TALLER (:

shit. its going to rain again.
normally i love raining days (when im @ home.)
but now, i hope its stop raining for 1 week please.
My genting trip!
TMD, checked de weather forecast and the whole trip there will be raining.
F.

sigh..1 day stop raining and my roller coaster got hope liao.

3more days:D

sunday going to YAO hse.
Monday BBQ
shiok!

okay ned to do my thing liao.
so many undone stuffs + now H/w-.-
got to pack everything.
My cupboard which stuff all my books etc.
My cupboard with my clothes.
And alot of cupboards lar.
Idiot.
suddenly feel so pekchek.
why my house so many cupboards-.-

and now my holiday juz start and the 1st thing is to try to clear and pack my cupboard(s)

NO Life-.-

But still, holiday, we will sure find ways to entertain us!:D
Hope every1 will enjoy the pathetic holiday that the school gave us this year!

GtG! :) My cupboards ):

-i feel so no appetiate recently!
good or bad?

No comments: