Sunday, November 15, 2009

Another day...

HAHA..
another day had passed again.
so fast-.-

watched the haeyunteh?? and 1 funny show @ yao hse.
Entertaining..
recommended:D

so rot-ted again tdy:D
anw, decided to finish my fangyang de xingxing on the way to genting:D

main thing is.
after watching the movies right, we watched a channel U show, its some sort of
japanese challenge show lar.

then, there was a team whom failed to complete the challenge.
GUESS WHAT?

behind, there people go

: "WALAO EH!"

O.o?!

OMG, in jap oso Have WALAO eh wor..


U see, singlish is all around :D

so wad the use to learn perfect english?
U can go anywhere to use singlish
one example, use walao eh in japan :D
HAHAHA...

Anw, random here!
i juz realise, holiday is the time to see wad my family member have been doing all this while.

conclusion :
My mama is busy on washing clothes and housechores
she always say : everyday wash nonstop de clothing. sigh.

My baba and meimei are busy on the computer!
My brother too.
And me, yes im an addict too.

so overall conclusion :
my family cant survive without computer.
although we duno wad we are going to do with the computer.
but, the comp will on forever.

DAMN,my baba will kbkp about the electricity bills again-.-

-fats grow everyday when i sit infront of the comp-.-

No comments: