Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Nothing will be left behind.

CHINESE TEST PAPER MARKS - diao
no comments.
hahas..
ok there isnt any much time left for me.
6days to nationals
and another feww more week to MYE!
okays,this is my life.
i had to adapt to it!
hahahas..
anw im still slacking here,not in track but stuides!
hahahas...i muz buck up le lo.
if not KANA goin to shoot by BENJAMIN tat star ppl nver do this and that.
LOL,he not sian de wor.
hahahas....
ok gtg slp
too tired to touch my work le,.
tmr 5 items, more PB please.
ahhas..
let put a target for it 5As (30)
SIT UP - 30++? juz nice As can le :D
SIT and reach - 50?
incline pull up - LOL,i hate this. ok let put a (23)nationals tag numbers(:
standing board jump - 235cm. hoho.
shuttle run - sub10 , 9.9s (:

okok let see my performance tmr,gosh and my sport shoes is wet de-.-
wad m i goin to wear tmr
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
ok really ned to slp le!

RANDOM HERE : i wan to eat KFC. ):




the only thing i can improve now is my
METALLITY

No comments: