Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Im out of your shadows.

duno since when i keep saying my i m having oral de nxt day,
postpone till no feeling liao.
hahas...maybe tmr den will be nervous.
hahas..
and i m angry lo.
i cannt openall de blogspot web page for no reason.
keep showing de ERROR.
lucky still can post.
hahas...
tmr training wif baton,muz muz muz make it Finals.
hahas..and ohh i broke my PB for shuttle RUN.
hahahas..
i wan show off :D :D :D :D
hahas..tink still can run faster if de 1st turn nver fall.
lol-.- damn ma lu can?
hahahs..i got 9.8 in de end :D
and jethro crazy-ly wanted to win me!lol,
now my record is de fastest among de guys taking nafapa alr.
lol.but i tink nxt week will become noob timing liao,all de mad crazy strong guys are taking on nxt wk!
hahahas..
and i still haven reach 220cm for SBJ-.-
219-.-
ohh so far frm my PB.
lol.
zzz
okok i go makan lo.

HAHAHAs.

The only disability a man can have is BAD ATTITUDE.
(kop de HA!)

No comments: