Monday, April 6, 2009

not in de mirror.

not in de mirror = not the same.
LOL...wad a clever word i tink-.-
hahas...tdy mama was naggging and nagging!
LOL.i noe wad u are trying to say lar,nagging bout me and my bro-.-
1 so free,and 1 so busy.
get use to it ba :D hahas...
tat was wad i told her!LOL
and she return me dian bin-.-
HAHAs x100000000000000000000

tdy SSRp for 1 period!
WOOH~ long time no free periods le :D :D :D
HAPPY (:
hahas..
and we went for recess early :)
hahahas..

and in cheena lesson we dicuss bout how we going to SPEND good friday (:
decided to FLY FLY FLY!
hahahas..
not to fly-.-
but go changi airport to study?
LOL.though a bit crazy and not cfm will study
hahas..but still we decided to meet @ 7 at tpy mrt
MADness.
so early
hahas..but still
it SET :D
guess wad i having dere?
MAC
gosh,guilty-ness-.-
and i am still thinking whether to bring my own bian dang dere?:D
it will be a cool idea
hahahas.s.s.s.s.

was so call blurr for 5 periods aft recess..
and
I

N
E
E
D

M
R

T
O
H
!
hahas...u muz help me for
B
I
O
L
O
G
Y
hehes..

ok gtg le.i wan to sleep :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
and random here
why i had so MANY MANY MANY nicks-.-
and all so OFF de.
1st was huan-neh
this was ok lar
den siao cha bo-.-
den ah ma-.-
and now is

S
N
G

Q
I

Q
I
and yao and winny still wan me to get them free SK II product-.-
WHAT THE~~


i want to be superman!

No comments: