Saturday, November 8, 2008

morning met sum1 hahas... tat really surpise me.. my old senior.. hahas.. had a chat wif her in mrt frm tpy to khatib-.-
people really change... hahas.. only me i tink:P
she say i nver change at all except i grow TALLER!> a bad or gd thing?
i tink tat de time i tok the most... ...
tdy trng was pretty bad... screw everything and i m slack... keep scold bedok view... but its my fualt that i nver go according to de rest time.. hahas.. so in de end they really very poor thing...
hehes.. scolded by me for duno hw many times? LOL... i tink i tdy really very bad mood ... coz lagg of slp?
i really tink tat i m super quiet lor... i tink most of the time i m stone-ing? wth-.-
ltr still gt work hope dun bad tempered again.. hahas.. actually ytd whn tat bloody fellow gave me $9.10 in all coins i was very piss but still ned to squeeze out 1 smile... very fake...
LOL... ...

i tink this post was to juz saying about hw tired am i.. hahas...
SORRY to samatha..(new parnter) if is usually i tink i will entertain her.. in the end tdy she entertained me-.- i feel so bad... ...
SORRY to bedok view de 2 ppl.. actually is mian.. and hazwan? dun noe hw spell lar.. they are all innocent ... coz i keep scolding &scolding about themm... LOL... both innocent freaks...'and mian is really BLURR to de max.. when i say wad dun RUN so FAST! he still gave me a smile-.-
let me tink of loon keep smiling & smiling until ppl cant bear to scold him.. hahas.. wad a gd protection way... can learn it in future!

霹雳MIT is out ... ppl go watch... though i dun hab de time but its really really NICE?
(:
tmr goin to longbang rach lao pa car to chalet! so qi dai... MY BUFFET!:D
ok gtg le.. working ltr ... hahas...

No comments: