Sunday, November 9, 2008

tdy work is FUN!
hahas..
yeah... my parnter is really so funny & cute... everything blurr blurr de ! so interesting to hav a great parnter hahas...
he ask me whether working tmr a nt.. hahas... NO again...
he suan-ed me ..-.-zzz learn clever le.. ahhas..
he treat me sweet tdy.. hahas.. and i m 2pid to ask him wad that?
he GIV ME A BIG DIAO!-.-
and say SWEET lar.. wah he 1st time piss..! hahas.. so but he is smiling
...
zzz why so many ppl all like to smile like loon arh?
zzz.
tdy very crazy
go work at 5
5.20 break liao..
wtf? so early
zzz
LOL... recently tok so much crap wif ah muel .. about some topics..
hahas.. and he played bac ps maple.. LOL.. finally he想通liao.. hahas..
maple can only play sumtime when u are BORED! ahahas..
and juz now toking to GHEE , i find out tazt it time for me to go to hpb again for my bone check... sian...
28nov... feel like pon-ing it... no nood and scare to go..
if they tell me muy bone CMI , den i will GG liao... hahas..
so juz pray tat my bone is fine(:
den only thing i looking forwoard to de check up is.. my height measuring!(:
yeah... i wan 160 pls... :D so can balance my weight!--


qianjun goin to fly le... we will miss u de!(:
hahas.. wondering if junxing really help her do big poster
hahas..
and shiying cutted her haor and reborn too.. so kawaii!(:
but she say she dun like the hair style...LOL...
ok shall stop here.. tmr goin to chalet lol..

-:D

No comments: