Friday, November 7, 2008

lost.hahas.

why there still no ppl to post on chalet thingy? i want to have a 参考 can... coz i tink i really forgt most of the part liao..

tdy as usual working at MOS... ps-ed trackers!i feel so sorry... ... hahas...
meet a few weird customers... 2 of them clear all their coin.. i still remember getting $9.10 in all coins! wtf!?
tdy i m really mentally shut ! i lagg on mental math and 2 custmoers diao me for my math-.-!

zZz...ii tink tdy i really forget bout my pri math...
noe my nxt yr class liao.. hahas..
get into my 1st choice... too tired to be HAPPY~! and dere little gals goin to 31 nxt yr...

hahas... tried liao man.. go sleep le.. ahahs..
- :D

“越是调皮得女生,越是让人捉摸不透!”seriously i argree to that...
seem like it refering to me.I think no1 really noe wad im thinking sometime!

No comments: