Thursday, November 25, 2010

New clothing for my hair!

Dye!!! HAHAHA
Brown~
But my family say no colour changes-.-
Tio scam??
Or maybe my skill noob.
1st.. pour solution 1 to 2.
then..
:
:
blah blah blah
:
:
Untill u see and bubble ur hair unitl super much bubble then done.
After using the whole bottle, its seem that ...
Not enough for my hair.
Then, nvm..
why i say not enough is becoz...
There's not much of bubble.
Okay,maybe it is no bubble-.-

the instructions say ..
Its ok if de bubble disapppear when during waiting time..
but the thing is...
I Have no BUBBLEs!

D:
Of coz no Blossom and Buttercup.
hahaha.
-.-

then... I feel so so cheated! ): ):
no wonder Vince han hair is lidat..

Not jusst that...
the liese was damn bloody smelly.
Like ammonia (aq)

OMG!!!
KILL PPL.
And my house stinks!!
Wonder if next time wanna dye back again not..
or just leave it..
hahaha
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
See like nothing-.-
My lao kor say Im wasting$$$
**On Flash**


Sighhhh... siannn. i tot will be super BRIGHTTTTTTTT
!
Seem like.. normal lor.
zzz
But using Liese , is cheaper if i dye outside in shop!
so quite worth! ^^
Wait for prom photos ba.. I lazy kop down frm FB!
HAHA

No comments: