Thursday, November 25, 2010

Epic fail!

Back to comp.
Recently too busy to update..
After O!
days had been really slack and fun! ^^
NO learning, NO books.
HAHA
And... there's alot things for me to do.
Eg. Dye hair!

-----------------------------------------
Ok, it's rather fail-.-
I use the brand.. LIESE...
see the instructions like very easy to use..
Pour on hair, wash it.
JJANG JJANG!
The colour will change!
Cool isnt it?
hahah
but..
I kind of too noob??
then everything ... ZZzZZ
NO comments~


My hair before colour!
** On flash **





Kind of more and more Q~
I dun want-. -
My hair is brown under light...

-------------------------------------------------------------
Without light, got darker colour.


** On flash again **



So ya.. few days ago took it.
and after the dye..
I tink i miss my original colour.
Natural brown...
):

No comments: