Monday, March 8, 2010

人妖!!!!!

OMG.OMG.OMG!~

T.T
My eye gona go blind very very soon...
HELP LARSS~
Security guard~ Please~
i saw 3 times 人妖in 1 week!~
(and saw 1 for 2 times somemore!)

MYGOSH!
Not i bad or wad...
But i have very bad experience with those AHEM.
Like got phobia towards them...

If wan to tok, have to go back to sec2 dec holi life...
when im still working in that bloody_abuse_child_labour_de_
MOS BURGER .

Omg, i met a renyao.
SHE BLOODY HOT!
Okay,for here! ( use the definition of HOT that guy is using de)
so all the manager go crazy , (All the tickos ._.)
and this shock all of the female worker!
Me and nat 's
Reaction ---> :O !

den..end up, i was de one taking de order!
PS : SHE/HE got a BOYFRIEND!
but..
when SHE/HE start to order!

OH- MY -HOLY -MAMA!!!...
That is de day, i got phobia in (HOMOsexual?)

easer the scary memories man.
PS : SHE? got a super super super huge (adam apple!)

sigh..
night mare for a sec 2 student!
NO COMMENTS LARS.
until recently met so many renyao.
triggle my scary memories again.
T.T

and of coz.. I see the ren yao all is
down stardard de lars!!
if not i oso wun know is RENYAO liao. (RIGHT?!)

Aiya , but this week saw dao de..
really very very very..
Got comment de No comment.
Duno wad to say.
I only keep stoning wheneva i saw HIM!
I still say is a HIM.
coz HE not like a WOMEN
But He wear , purple shade, purple DRESS!
PURPLE SOCKING, PURPLE HEELS!

and of coz a Purple ...HANNNNDD...BA..AGGG~~

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
FAINTS~
HELP man.

okay. skip him.
if not im going to faint in my house-,-
that rather idiotic?!

anw seem like my blog have bring laughter to people!
GOOD~
At least come my blog be a bit random and weird oso..
REALITY is totally __cruel __~
bad for health!
Anw laughter can train 6 pacs, SO...
LAUGH MORE MORE :D:D:D

OHH..keep the topic for the nxt post..
I finally know my Korkor and her gf de love story le!
HAHAHA :D

TMR PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
whenever think of the run...

i sian half-.-

and whenever i tink of MATH test
I more sian half!

And whenever i tink of changing like some changing machine after PE.

I even SIAN HALFS..
conclusion :
Tuesday is always the negative -3/2 de sian!!!


SIGHHHHS


okay...gtg study and bath le.
MATH (T_T)
kacha~

I feel my hamstring tearing in pieces inside my thigh!
OHMAMAGOSH~


addtion :
I hate blogger lars..

No comments: