Tuesday, March 9, 2010

APPLE is driving me crazy!

OHH,keep it a short post (if possible)
i aim to sleep @ 930 tdy

anw, yes!
APPLE is driving crazy !
Sec 3 - because of that apple that fall due to gravitational force.
I have to study NEWTON THREE TREE LAW-.-

sec4 - I really tempted to buy a IPOD TOUCH LAR.
(Although i have one in my dreams-.-)
But den, everywhere i go tempt me lar.
Tdy mrt -ed back frm trng.
Then when beside me is a student using APPLE!
den, 2 o clock direction , another OL using apple!
den my 12 o clock oso another APPLE-.-
the dots thing is...
there was a uncle?
can see he not that materialistic?
then... He's oso carrying a APPLE!

ARGH, Apple ipod earn alot leh-.-

den omw home...
i take escalator up, infront of me, another ipod.
my direction is up mah, another girl coming down frm another escalator...
oso using apple!
Some more is HOT PINK Cover wors.

On 235...
same thing, a phillipino? (look like)
oso using -.-
ARGH..

why people is all using iphone/touch??
Izit that cheap-.-

okay... that all.
I am resisting myself to buy, if not my bank gonna have a hole! :O

No comments: