Friday, April 24, 2009

E-N-D.



SEASON ENDED.

向前走.


每场新的比赛都是新的经历和体验。代表着新的成长和坚强。
一切的回忆将永远存进心中的。
所以带着微笑离开,让一切有美好的句号。



TEST over,relieve!
time to switch to study mood le ._.
GAY.
hahahas...
shall tahan,coz tat is de duty of student-.-

hahas...I tink my nose is going to die soon,flu flu flu.
and so my leg :
sigh.

uh hmm,and tdy 31 receive de 2.4 timing, guess wad?
yao got 1st in class.
with a timing of 10.15 min.
LOL.
i tink is error lo,now she is treated like a sports God in my class :D :D :D
HAHAs...
and im random again,wanted to post hazwan pic de.
coz i wan help him show off his CLASSIC hairstyle!
HAhaas...LOL.

and GOSH,my weekend = GONE.
no more good memories of playing and slacking,infront of me is piles of piles of
PAST YEAR PAPER.
GAY AGAIN :

hahahas...tdy my name is changed by madam yua?(sp) again.
SNG4 QI4 HUAN4 all 第四声 can?
she cfm failed her CHEENA,nobody will read names in all fourth sheng de--
and jackie is laughing like a SCB again at 33 dere!
again,my name is malu-ed by chers again ._.
frm duno wadn qiyuan,become,qiquan,become qi hien, now is qi4huan4

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
crow fly past! -.-''

hahahas..and im guilty :X
ate JUNKS FOOD aft season!
lOl...
okokok muz stop le :S
hahas...
okok i go makan again,,
and i realise im keep eating frm de noon! ! !

bye bye bye -BY2



我知道了。
有些事是不能勉强的,勉强只会让我遍体鳞伤。。。

No comments: