Wednesday, April 22, 2009

DON'T TURN SO FAST.

HAHAHAS...my test in this term produce all crap result!
hahas...but fine,i am goin to mug aft my season end.
which is 1 more day,
tmr de grand finals.
GOSH,im super sad lar,so fast season ending soon ):
really SADNESS.
nats is alway the season i enjoyed most!
CAN PON SCH and totally bond again wif trackers.
hahas..
now now now 1 more day to grand finals.
hope tmr we will enjoy our very very last relay race.
i m srsly super sad and sian bout it.
I WAN TO FIGHT HARD FOR MY SUPER DUPER LAST RACE.
maybe this is my last chance of my finals alr,
and its cfm lasty chance for relay team
sigh...
ANW tmr meeting june!hahahas...
she's coming down to give us SUPPORT.
TO huilin,nat,xinling!hahas..let run as a team and win a 1st
hahas...(provided every team drop baton!)
LOL..

and gosh,my leg is kind of disconnecting frm my body! :O :O :O
._.
PAIN PAIN PAIN.
hahas.but still wun affect my MOOD AND FIGHTING SPIRIT for tme race :D
hahahas..so shoo away lar,im alr used to de pain:)
hmmm...and ohh GAY.
tdy we slacked during PE,
1st time potato pe so slack!
YIPEE...
and tok to de kar clique :D
G-O-S-S-I-P
hahas...
and OH NO
this is wad mr ling tok to me during PE.
hahas..

L : qihuan, so tmr having race right?
H : ya,4x100m.
L : hmm,wad went wrong for 4x400? u all should be in?
H : hmm,juz get 9th lor,quite shock too.
L : nvm lar,anw this yr sprints improved and getting stronger alot.
H : [OS: HAHAS.DUH :D] yar...smile to him
L : mid and long d seem no result?how ocme?
H : O.O aaaayeeee, coz of strong teams like hwa chong?
L : yar.other school are strong too.
H : SMILE :)
L : qihuan make sure u join soccer aft ur track and field competition hor.
H : SMILE AGAIN


MR LING wan me to join soccer aft my season!
LOL.so all de part in front are = CRAPs.
SOCCER is de main topic.
LOls
imagine im like a siao cha bo running ard de field for a soccer ball-.-
ok,should not consider it at all.
and de funny thing is HE WAN YAO TOO.
lol.
ahahahs...and yao got choir lo.


let rdm rdm here.

Bingo tdy in chem lesson is super FUN
and im suey de lo.
but still wondering did rohit really BINGO?
hahas..anw he got de choc tat ms lee brought it frm candy empire le!
TSK TSK.
and tat lollipop.-.-
I WAN ):
hahahas...

srsly SHE's GAY.
dun wish to elaborate.












earth sucks,wad for turning so fast.
last yr was june and jy
now hl,nat maybe xinling too?
zzz.


i just wan time to freeze,everything will be de same as now.

No comments: