Wednesday, October 22, 2008

LOL..come bac to post again...coz i cant sleep... SHIT!
1st timei shi mian...-.-
anw juz now gave my parents see my results!
my LAOPA kia tio! LOL tat so funny!!!-.-
den my laopa took like 2-3 secs to react?
den he gave me the O.O? look!
as if i took wrong ppl report bk-.-
but the best part is my sis is oso kia tio by my results! YES!
SUCCESSFULLY kia her... den i told her lot of thing bout hist & lit! hahas... her reaction was like.. WTF?
hahas...(: i feel so proud to xia her... LOL... hu call her everytime say my result like kanaisai-.- and she juz a P6 kid? zzz.. and her result compare to my P6 den is call KANASAI lo..-.- duno was her brain is containing... but i noe is confirm diff frm mine!:D

but my dad still no reaction after giving me the BLURR look? zzz.... no wonder my bro always say xi guan jiu hao! hahas... agree! he like frm P1, see my report bk no reaction de-.-

i tink my bro prelim result he gt react a bit! LOL... my bro gt almost all F9...zzz..hahas.. post my bro "private" stuff again-.-! xP hahas...

finally want to sleep liao...
ok de finally bye for tdy...

No comments: