Wednesday, October 22, 2008

HOLIDAYS SOON...

hahas... goin to be busier & busier ... wish me gd luck-.-

rdm post tdy larh...i tink wad den i post wad lor.. hahas...



tdy ms wong pull my hair... -.- I.HATE.PPL.THAT.KEEP.PULLING.MY.HAIR

死变态!my dad say she jealous i gt LONG hair... LOL?



yeah!and now every1 is toking bout combination. everywhr u go is ...



- wad combin u taking nxt yr arh?

- lvl posi?

- takin triple?

- taking pure geog?



LOL i tink u have heard all ba? hahas... but the thing i angry is ... most of the top 40 si bei kiampa sia...

top40 dun wan go 3/5 go fight limited COMBINE SCIENCE wif us-.-

and we were like saying scarly nxt yr 35 become DUMPING CLASS.. hohos.. den i laugh..:)

anw i want my choice 1 can liao.. hahas... ltr changing de options! scare go in pure geog class...!

EEE...2 yrs under 1 cat-.-!!!!!! 打死我都不要咯!



tdy suvery was shit!

waste time! and wth i udn even noe WAD IS SHINE-.-

and ask us to do SHINE survey-.- sch act cute-.-



hyg is fan de lo-.- keep pester me for th spike nail thingy-.- PISSed!



PEA

-inline skating

- indian drums-.-?



comments: skating is bored at 1st part...

pasrt 2 was more fun... coz can see a lot of ppl falling and falling ....

and me & ah lan oso keep falling & falling... and jude wanted to help me at first inthe end i fall becoz he help me up? LOL.. and i hit the same old spot and my tailbone is darn pain!-.-



shall recall wad happen ...

1st time hit my tailbone was after sat SD trng... went to eat lunch wif trackers.. den it was like raining? den the block void deck was quite wet? i suppose? and i was too engross wif my 报道writing topic wif roger? and i juz slip and fall & so nice it juz landed at my tailbone-.-



now inline skate hit the bone de 2nd time-.-



Indian drums

- waste of money

- lame

- stupid

- retard

- kukubird

- bored

- I HATE THAT 黑人! att prob-.- feel like punching him!



he was like FORCING me & roro?
roro very kelian , she was like in the middle of the group?
lucky i go 1st den sit beside de cher & ahmuel hahas... ahmuel emotion-less de LOL
and the 2pid drum is so bloody heavy larh-.-


my lvl posi drops...by 2 place sian....

tdy de race gave us the SUBWAY thing de AMK die die oso dun wan giv us the bread-.- BUDGET
吝啬鬼
小气鬼
笨鬼
烂鬼
all sort of ghost! they really noob shit!

toking bout noob shit... i tink of ja sai lin
she really very noob everytime sms always tio caught-.-
BUEY ZAI-.-

goin to change my combin liao hahas....
LOL...
my bro now behind me complaining bout HIS PIMPLES!? zzzZZZzzz
i cant comment on anything... coz he was like say wad , "u nver gt pimple de, so shiok... me & wen gt skin problem.. y u dun have-.-?"

hmm... i was thinking bout tis qns too... hahas... i m lucky lor... hahas... nagging again... screaming at me y post this type of "private" thing on my blog... HAHAS...
okok gtg

WISH ME GD LUCK! tmr 100m ,here i come!(:

No comments: