Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sec4 stress.

Help me!
i think im dieing.
So much of lagging back.
I was once on par, but not now.
Nationals.
A mentally strained as an athletes.
MYE,Prelim, O.
Another mentally stress for test,exams, etc.
Omg, i think im going sane.
Seriously, i need a good break, but...
I have to wait until the MYE ends, the return of our results.

Less than one month only.
But after that, its another long journey to an important part of my life.
The O.
Another sigh.
After that , too much to think, and too far to think.
Telling myself to stay contented with what i have now.
But wtf, everything give a bash right in my face.
I must face the reality.
Taking nationals as an excuse for myself is an act of coward.
Idiot.
I am totally running away frm putting myself in the chair and mug.
The situation had changed, no longer LUCK.
Its time for the HARD WORK.
But beside luck , i think i had left none.
I cant take de hardship.
Good or Bad?

how?
how? how?
how? how? how?

Trying very very hard to study, really.
But some how... im sick of it.
I know , every1 is sick of it.
This time is another round of mental battle.
If mental is strong i will end my race with an beautiful timing.
This applies to study too.
Im only 150m away frm the starting line?
250m to go, i hope i can do myself proud by having a strong ending.
Not by luck anymore.
I will get my lactic after that, so?
its nothing compare to my taiwan trip?
Right?
HAHA, im so so easy to get distracted.
Stay focus!
Endure my lactic, and end my race well.

The 1st to conquer is my MYE.
Fighting!

真希望我可以像个人偶一样。
每天都在笑
因为怕会掉眼泪
就这样每天都在笑
就像人偶一样
用同样的表情
呆呆地笑着
日复一日

这样会舒服点罢?

No comments: