Friday, January 15, 2010

TIRED~

Omg,last posted was 4th jan.
so many days had passed-.-

Suddenly got the urge not to blog and close my blog man.
But i tink i will regret.
HAHA.
so yeah..im finally infront of my comp.
Recently really make me went mad.
No time for computer-.-
Of coz i spend my free time slacking and reading :D

haha..
actually oso not bad.

But this learning fest is really learning :D
I quite enjoyed lars!
The 1st day, SDC nt bad.
2nd day, Class drama..
Oso not bad! :D

Ohh,and i hope this time its gonna to be true that we are getting our
CLASS TEE :D

Today career talks,
GOOD :D
So learning fest = success!

Okay..let blog something relaxing..
I bet all sec4 are turning crazy..
by IRRITATING adults.

Haha..
I hope i dun get the stress too.
I emphasize on STRESS FREE ~
This will lead to PIMPLE FREE~
Currently in an ugly state D:
HAHA..

anw...
There a fashion of Not Straight in our class , (Some how?!)
HAHA..
so our 1st GL (Girl love) had appear
That the two G behind me.

Name : Luyao & Jiaqing.
The Mr & Mrs LU.


HAHA..
So i tink there are sure to have BL (Boy love) around too! :D
HAH..juz that.. they haven recognise themselves!

This takes time, u know.
Omg.. 41 will be in a Mess man!
(alr in a mess! :D )

Tsktsk..
complicated relationship.

Sigh..
Staight alr complicated liao..
not straight even worse.


OHMYTIAN..Why my world is in such a CUTE STAGE !
HAHA..
but indeed this is FUN lar!
Thinking wad i will react after separting man??
Kind of Bored?

HAHa..anw..juz treasure wad u have now. :D

And recently im tired-.-
nothing -to- do de tired.
I keep sleeping and sleeping..
gosh, scully cant wake up! (Touchwood)
HAHA..

Ok i go slack again le.

deciding to go gombak tmr anot,but my condition is not very good , SICK-.-

No comments: