Saturday, January 2, 2010

D.I-E~

Shit.
I tink my english fail untill i cant spell DIE~
-.-
2 more days.
NO!
Less than that-.-
Sch is gonna to start !
ARGH.
MY h/w!
GOD MAN!
I started to tink im a god man.
-.-

a chicken come from a egg,
a egg come from a chicken.

RANDOM!
I stress dao sot liao-.-

okay..but really comp is a huge huge seducer!
Idiot.
Anw..i juz watch a funny dao siao de video~

Ft Vs kara!
HAHA Idol ss4 ~
DAMN funny man.
funnier den kara w suju de!
Why there isnt Suju w Ft?-.-


Juz tink jiyoung very ahem
HAHA..she end up with hongki-.-
*Maple F3*

But nicole,gyuri? Damn funnnnyyyzyzyyzzyz man..
LOL..

and i finish mystery 6 too.
LOL..
a long videos and drama report i have to tok about during holidays ending!
HAHA...
mystery 6!
Not that scary..but COOL :D
And alot hongkong dramas!:D:D

PEOPLE,can rent from me!
I cheap cheap rent to u guys!~
Friend discount!
HAHA...

my uncle gave us alot of CDs!

NEW realease de wor!
Coz its privated!

SHhhh :F

No comments: