Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dedicated to the Dog dere!

Hmm to the bastard in the tagboard, i dun care wad name u use.
juz fuck off and dun dirty my tagboard.
If u really want to win us , den go study lar.
stay here and bark does make ur result better-.-

And please, bear in mind that,
u are barking on my place.
so feel hornoured.
not ask me to feel hornoured by saying my full name.
CHILDISH.

and using this word "idiot"
make urself more idiot.
KARMA.
believe or not.
and u have no right to say ppl idiot.
where u are de one who bark here.
Compare.
and think.

End up,u suffer and become de idiot (:
Feel hornoured, u are educated by SNGQIHUAN!
feel hournoured to see my full name man!
DOG! (:
Jealous of my unique name right? Go get one then.
last but not least see this post and shoo please.
If let me ever know who are u ,u are so going to be dead!

No comments: