Sunday, September 27, 2009

OPEN UR EYE and LOOK here!

Okay, to laminton (KENG CHIA CHIN)
i stated ur full name juz in case u are tempo acting blur again towards any post.
u should be de 1st and last person that im going to shoot in FULL NAME!
be honoured!

Basically, i did read ur blog, but dun really care wad u write.
either to cool me down or to piss me off.
anw.
i juz wan to make this clear.
i tink the only disadvantage in cyberworld is u duno wad the people emotions is.
so yeah

i prefer u coming to me face to face to settle
rather den staying in front of ur comp and typing wad essay that u meant sincere!
coz i nver know if u are scold any vulgarities when u are typing!
HAHA

Please come forward and clarify ba
the best is clarify to all the people.
and not juz in cyberworld
the problem will not be solve forever.
So when ur finally pick up ur courage and find me , tell me b4 hand.
coz this period srsly i wun rather spent my time with my books.

And im glad u noe i dislike u.
no matter how ppl interfere or wad.
my attitude towards u is the same.
and i dun care whether u like me anot.
you can hate me too, and i will be pleased! (:

No comments: