Sunday, September 20, 2009

20092009

Dun feel like blogging de.
but since today is a special day - 20092009
so come and blog some wu liao stuff
:D
and out of randomness today, chatted with mama.
about some topic like driving ;D

!!! my mama allow me to go get a driving lisence when im 18 :D
THIS IS SO SHIOK!!!
(But not sure the law got change mah-.- if not have to wait.)

and then maybe she can ask my dad to change his motorbike to a smaller 1 (:
for me to drive!
WAHAHA..
so when im 18 ++ i can drive!
HAHA..
be jealous ! :D
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hmm.. srsly i have nothing to blog man.
Exam is nearing.
and every1 msn PM is : STUDY'!
OH MAN, cant study oso cannot.
but still STRESS!
where are u?
It a motivation for me to study!
sigh...

nvm.
random here.
watch a few TVXQ (?) correct? videos
anything lar!
i still prefer SJ (:
although zai zhong is like some chio bu, but he's not-.-

hahas..
i cant continue anymore
no ideas, no topic, no mood to blog. (:
VIDEOS!
yes!
ok.. back to my video !
HAHA..

hmm, maybe i should get a tortoise as pet too?
LOL..

No comments: