Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Where is my motivation!?

Okay, wad a bad day for me.
HAHA..

So my day is so damn suey and my mood is so damn bad!
HAHA..

1) as usual english failed! -.- but only 1 marks-.- (But its expected! HAHA)
2) trevis cut MY HAIR, now make it unbalance! (WHICH I STILL MIND ALOT!)
but nvm, i cut his too! (:

So in de end oso not that bad.
and den i went to eat kfc

got abit HAPPY!
HAHA..

but training srsly is so tired!
(i tink is juz i cant tahan)

HAHA..
so finish de trng in a slack way, coz my knee juz CMI again!
last 300m like LIMPING LAR..
-.-

sian...

so shall end here!!




KNEE PAIN! D:


term 3 is not my term, everything juz dun go on smoothly.
hope can find my old routine back after de stupid stand down of CCA.
nxt year muz ACE track liao...
Ohh please, let me find back my motivation! srsly i cant stand myself slacking, i must get top 16.
My Pbs, had left untouch for 1 year.
I juz wanted to break my Pb again before i leave Amk...
srsly, i ned to buck up and train hard.
Decided to say bye bye to holiday!
Going to give up to track. (:

okay, eugene ask me to own clara poon? LOL..
and i promise coach to train 400m.
i hope i can endure, and i hope i dun die!

HAHA..
anw.. here i come! PBs - chicken feet!

okay..after thinking so much i juz realise i still cant get my motivation back.
My passion is still dere, but juz ...
i tink dishearten is de word.
Im dishearten by my results.
No pain no gain.
Im doubting on this phrase.
I have PAINS and where's my gain?
SIGH(s) ...

No comments: