Tuesday, July 7, 2009

LOL

let cut short (:

1st :
PHY SPA prac , SCREW!
srsly,i the whole prac juz screw on it own with the help of my stupid brain! too
HAHAs...nvm, nxt time will better! (coz this time is super worst-.-)

2nd : indian ppl,
ali and michael? LOL...they two super funny, and can u imgine SNG QI HUAN trying to talk in perfect english to them and they still ... ...

I BEG UR PARDON?!?! (with innocent face!*)

*OMY,my heart srsly smashed by them*
shattered!! **

LOL....but still manage to bring them to class and then i tink they would feel themselves rotting in our class..
LOL..and benjamin is scaring them :O :O

3rd : my PHONE is so so so CHIU! ): ):
2nd time repair in a year!
GOSH,no wonder my dad dun wan to buy me that phone, coz its so damn chiu ! D:

4th : HANA KIMI FTW :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

lastly,im hunrgy again
LOL...and according to kenzo chong, a typical huan is suppose to be hungry,
so as usual i going to makan liao!

CHAO~ :)

No comments: