Tuesday, May 26, 2009

With my spike shoes,and my buddy and me~

Ohh,im rather piss off tdy!
maybe becoz of my noble eng result and maybe becoz im juz piss.
hahahas...

TRAINING! :D
hahas, nijune came back for this trng.
hahas..
and had fun!
though quite slack.
and my fitness is so so so negative :/

so hope off season can train back my form, but sigh,
dots, its still so bad-.-

anw i juz duno whhy im metally and physically exhuasted.
and im so lazy.
anw enjoy my show!
hahas,,
off to makan :D :D
best part of my life ever*

ok b4 going off, i tink jingwen is a insame ppl.
i cant stand him anymore lar,
his rubbish thinking is alr freaking me out,
and juz now 88 meet him.
nat got off earlier! and he was asking me if she stay here?
WTH
which crazy fellow will stay at j8 or mrt?
dots?
and when pass his sch, he say his sch is having party?
ENOUGH OF IT LE.
and last part is ,
i tot he's getting off at de same bus stop wif me,
so we went down de stair
and den whn i alight de bus i saw he climb up again.
aft i walk like 1 min?
he chase up and say hi?
WTH~~~
CRAZY
im totally stunned by him, wth-.-
and he juz so call "stalk" behind toking some alien language that i dun understand at all?
-.-
and he keep insisting that his aunt block is 4
when is 34
and my block is 35 whn he keep saying is 5

OMG, staying at de nxt block of his aunt hse is juz a DIASTER?!

and yeah
PS: sepent is a lao ticko wearing (my) skirt in yck stadium!
hahas..
PS : khwanfa wilepanon? juz fly back to thailand tonight?WTH! so SHIOK.

No comments: