Thursday, May 28, 2009

HAHAs.

Went to have a ice cream DINNER wif june they all! :D

Thx for jr treat :D

ohh and den went hme and finsih my dinner,
STATUS : SUPER full.
hahahas..
and when im eating my mama was actually asking me about my result.
so was watching de FUNNY show call de milan and something,
so i show her a V.
actually is 2nd lar, den she tot i got last 2nd
(as i failed my english)but didnt tell her overall i pass it as i oso duno till now.
so let her get de wrong idea.
hahahas..

and trng tdy is fun!
and i juz realise MARCUS CHOW KA-WING cut BANGs (Ps: super not obvious till he tell me-.-)
hahas.anw his hair is super duper short!
hahahas...
and tiong seng got de AH WANG of de month.coz his hair is SO SLOPE. like KENNY TOH's

hahahahs...
gtg le , hahas.
anw one super lame joke that rohit crake wif ms chin.


I tell u a BUTTER joke, dont spread it!

hahahas...


lack of sleep!

No comments: