Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Byye heavy hair! :D

OHH..
new haircut!!
and feel super super LIGHT now :D
credits to hengling's mum ;D

and went hme and had a shower!
changed my shampoo to duno wad brand, should be pantene?
LOL.
the shampoo is so...
FREAKING SMELLY!
i wonder is PERFUME or shampoo.
gosh de smell is so heavy lar, once u squeeze some shampoo out,
FAINT*
that de word i can use.
now my head "STINK."

i wonder if BEEs will come and help me pollinate! ._.

hahas...another faint thingy.
tmr sch start?!
gosh my holiday mood lasted me for de past few days.
since last friday!?
and tmr im wearing my uniform to go back sch?!
feel so WERID.
and tmr i bet we are getting our papers back.
and guess wad?
chinese,geog,phy
all double periods.
im sure im getting thoses papers back.

ohh,,i really hope tdy singapore announce that we close school due to SWINE FLU.

if not im going to faint* twice!
2 of my super super screw paper is coming back! ?
OMG OMG OMG
chinese, faint!*
physic - tink whole class faint* tgt and CUM FTs and mrs yeo.
coz result = CMI,
oh my god.
and tmr aft FAINTing and waking up.
i juz rmb trng resume tmr! :O :O :O :O :O
faint 3rd time &*******

i bet my fitness is now SUPER NEGATIVE, :/
abit sick de few days b4 lar.
DOTS.

sigh,... tmr is a bad bad day?
and is 21st right? good , a unlucky number for me.

sigh..x100000000000000000000000000000000

hahas...off to my drama(s)
AGAIN! :D :D :D

No comments: