Thursday, April 30, 2009

TYCOON_ :)

im super tycoon is term, though i have no time for my test 3(s)
but however i oso duno why i can manage to struggle through ahh of them.
and my result is beyond my expectation!
so quite happy :D
only disappoint by
my phy.
FAILED
so let pray and hope my SS and my Amath dun failed
so i pass all sub except phy-.-
and phy is like b4 my competition
GAY.
i see no reason why i failed tat test-.-
SIAN half.
anw forget it.
i tink i try to make up by my MYE.
and gosh i have no any of the STUDY MOOD to at least MUG my exams.
hahahs..
i guess
im going to be deaded- :/

hahas..but i enjoy slacking ard.
ahhas..saw jonathan pm
yes i argee with it
slacking is addictive X_x
and the worst thing is these few days im busy SLEEP :?
hahas..and still IM tried.
deprive of sleeping :X
so conclusion : SLEEPING is also addictive :D
and these few days come out wif some philosophy? (sp)
say by YAO


瑶曰:
能吃就吃
能睡就睡
能玩就玩
能喝就喝

瑶曰 : GRAB IT OR MISS IT.

still got 1 more but i forgot le.
hahahas...

and these fews day is slacking during study date.
and had lots of funny and lame thing happen.
hahahas...
like tdy yao is video -ing a smal boy.
she say he's cute!
ahhas..i nver see so
no comment ,
and tat little boy boy is so ke lian
shirt too big so like dropping down
den yao say is 若隐若现 潮流-.-
DOTs.
ahhas..
ok should update pic in nxt post!
hahas... :) :)

ohh and a funny thing is bestie know samatha aka xiao cai!hahahahas...


suddenly i wan to watch dramas and meet 66 frends.




im missing trackers too ...

No comments: