Friday, April 3, 2009

OMG! :O

Photobucket

back from school, so early! hahas...i tink its mircale for me (:
GOSH,i cant believe i screw my chinese oral totally ):
im depress now-.-
i excepted myself to do better do better!
anw it overs (:
so i should juz concentrated on my race tmr!
hahas..and i m sad, no more 100m finals for me, coz all de zais is running,
depress again ****
sigh sigh sigh, im so SIAN.
kay muz jiayou for 200m though my 200 is hopeless, but still ned to buck up!
hahas..maybe hu know i break 29 and went in finals tycoon-ly!
hahas...
but my leg is CMI liao, calf pain for no reason..-.-
and i sleep for de 1st time in my whole entire sec 3 sch life
DURING MATH LESSON
GOSH!
hahas...and yes i really fall aslept whn drawing stupid graph.
and i duno how to use a curve ruler still-.-
im piss off by it le
zzz
hahas..okok i goin to sleep le
too tired ><


加油!

No comments: