Friday, April 17, 2009

GLORY :D


we did it :D
we are 7th!

ok later den elabrate on that,
ahhas.
i dun care le
im not goin to touch my work but to use comp
srsly i have not touch my comp since last sun?
GOSH.

ok
sunday :
actually worry-ing for all my event
had to sleep early

monday:
200m
29,4+
a normal run
hahahas...qualify
19position.
tio suan by mr chow and mrs CHOW.
mrs chow got top 8 for javalin wor (sp?)
=/
so de wholw world know im 19-.-

tuesday :
100m.
screw-ed
fine,dun wan tok le.
im sad again. ):
again
19position.
tio suan

wednesday :
200 semis
my leg is in pain D:
timing was worst but still im quite happy wif my run.
guess wad?
im 19 again,
3rd time-.-
im enff of it.
hahas.

thursday:
100m semis
tot i run well,but still PW.
gosh,i seem so slow ,so slow.
it is deheartening D:
staying at de same timing put me in a big disadvantage.
srsly im sad aft see-ing my timing.

4x100m heats.
not bad, for timing only!
55++
11th qualifier
hahas...got lane 6
good lane
and having that for semis too :D
passing - i hate that man.
screw for it

friday :
srsly my leg is giving me away.
my metality is doing me fine.
not my poor leg D:
i know it tired but i had to chase inorder to stand a chance to enter finals.
leg is in pain at my area D:
howeva.passing was kinda screw at me and nat part
however,i manage to EAT all de runner and came 3rd aft passing to xinling
and i stress de CeDAR de runner :D
WOOT
result - 7th.
we did it!
did june and sch proud. (:

thanks for all the support tat tracker gave us.
though i cant heard u coz im too focus but i know they are always dere :D
and with de help of de lucky god we manage to get 7th not 8th! :D
though i feel quite sad for CREXXXX but its competiton,its always selfish.
so i can say this is a good and lucky yr for us.
we muz cherish it :D
hahas,hope the lucky god can share some luck to BV de .
coz they really too suey in these few days le.
hahas..hope all SCHOOLS went in finals for 1 event.
and grats to DUNMAN too

hahas..im tired.
actually juz wan to say
JIAYOU to all trackers!
hang on dere, few more days and de season will end with a beatiful fullstop.
hahas.
so hang on and all the way.
all the best for all de finalists and relay team!
will post some gay pics, :D


i really love trackers, alot!
because of u all,i enjoy my running. (:


gona fight for more and win point for Bdiv,
68secs for 400m.got to cut down 1 more secs.

No comments: