Wednesday, March 18, 2009

QUIZ

got tagg by SEPENT.(:

Quiz ~
1. Who own you heart ?} ME LO-.- is in my body wad? HAHAs

2. What did you last get upset about?} I cant get into WALA wif this slow timing ):

3. Who's your 5th sent message recipent?} mr lian?LOL..

4. Who was the last person you ate with?} my family,and i nver went out tdy ;D 奇迹!

5. Who was the last person you took a picture of?} SEANlowjx and my sister (:

6. Who was the last person you sat next to?} wif my BAG? HAHAs...

7. What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?} MILO? i always spilled that on myself-.-

8. Where is the place you want to be right now?} TRACK/GYM

9 . When was the last time you cried?} FORGOT?! haven cry for years.

10. What's your favourite song at the moment?} JAY CHOU - 轨道 (: nice!

11. What were you doing at 11 last night?} DOING HOMEWORK :D im so GUAI~

12. Who's near you?} MY KORKOR~ sleeping in his bed summore-.-

13. What's bothering you right now?} should i take a nap after my meal? LOL

14. Who was the last person to talk to you on the phone?} HUILIN :D

15. Whose house did you go to last?} Sa'odah. (: for ENG AMA-.-

16. Who broke your heart?} my timing-.- (not to question?)LOL

17. Honestly, do you love someone very much?} hmm..not for now. last time have-.-

18. Who was the last person to tell you that they love you?} forgot. (: too many ppl love me :D

19. Who was the first person to text you today?} Junhao? minyi dun wu hui! is only for
competition stuff (:

20. Who was your last missed call on your cellphone?} ANGELA WONG?! LOL

21. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you had a conversation with?} SEPENT!

22. Is there anything you want to say to someone special?} SEPENT : LOL,thx for tagging me to do this quiz! HAHAS...
and to all trackers : all the best for tmr race (:


5 who have to do this quiz are:
} SEPENT (:

YAO (:
JUNE (:
HULIN (:
NATALIE (:

No comments: