Friday, March 13, 2009

HENG MY PHONE WORKS :D :D :D

tdy is a black friday?
LOL..and last day of sch-.-
and morning got bu xiang yu gan alr.
and it really had bad thing happen to me!
far too extreme liao ):
ok 1st was SO MUCH HOLIDAY ASSIGNMENT-_-

and it flood our whole whiteboard! ):
D: wan to cry-.-
no time for it! shit~
and nxt i went out wif jr.k everything was fine.
den juz now was taking bus 56 hme-
CRAP.duno whr to stop,in de end walk super long back.
and FYI i m super tired!and im alr half dead aft 5!
frm ytd till now - dead tired.
and whn i walk like 10 min to reach my block,i went into de lift
and i duno what fly INTO my nose!
*823058092 809809)^%*&6204396 -979^(*&&$#)(8w4e
damn it!
damn uncomfortable till now?
SUEY LARH.
den i was super piss and tired and busy try to ha-choo out de UFO ?? this time my mum duno which brain wire sot diao.
keep calling and calling whn i was like goin tt reach de door,den...
was about to take out my phone and gulp diao,and duno hw the phone drop frm ...
TAKE NOTE :
16th FLOOR DOWN ALL DE WAY to duno wad floor!
MAD-NESS
I WAN CRY LAR T.T ,HEART PAIN LEH~~~~~~ D:
den throw everything at de door and my mum still nagg at me?!
WTF~she make my phone SUICIDE-ing lo,and she still nag at me.-.-
damn piss off by her lar,reach hme at 7 still nagg nagg nagg..
she's really too free liao.
chiong down to find my phone,heng it landed at 14th floor. (:

PHEW~~~~~
HENG MAN.if not im goin to cold war wif my mum~
in the end my phone is still working.
sony ericsson ROCKs.
lucky is not nokia phone iif not i can say BYE BYE to it liao :D
but i doubt there is sctaches lo D:
hear ache la.
DAO-ed MY MAMA..
dun feel like toking to her for tdy.
and i hate black friday man,and i started to think its a suey day.

anw tmr is my race liao,hope nth went wrong.and hope my luck will be BACK!
sigh...
HOLIDAY SUCKS lar.
i wish there no holiday.
my holiday is flooded wif all sort of hw.
DEAD
and i had so many thing to do.
why muz government call it a holiday,whn there no time for us to rest ??
i itnk they should call it HOMEWORK WEEK~
now super super BAD MOOD.
and i tink i muz go to sleep early.
ok gtg makan liao:D
yeah tat de thing will cheer me up :D
but i m getting fatter D: D:
nvm tmr should do sit ups (:
so wad really went in my NOSE?!._.

No comments: