Wednesday, March 4, 2009

FULLSTOP?

ok...saw my tagboard.
ok i shall do my part as de owner here to stop this.
PS : dun correct my eng! LOL

anw to jiaqing and xin hui, this is my blog.
and my friends had the right to comments anything.
if they really offended u 2.
i shall apologise for them.
but actually if u all are not what they say , u all shall juz stop toking back? LOL,abit weird in de structure
ok anw, back to topic, i dun care how u say me like unreasonable or wad ,or i nver giv a tot to chiachin
ask u back ever since u tag on my blog and accuse me for anything,
did u all care for me?
i not tat type of person really will get hurt easily for wad?
but i can say 我凭良心做事。
i juz say wad i feel , is that worong?
juz like u say wad u feel and tag at my blog.
there nothing wrong right?
and i nver comment on anything.
as this is public so u have ur right to comment.
i juz wan to say i m a very STRAIGHT FORWARD person
if i really gto a say i wun at least voice it out and i have clear everything wif chia chin
i tink not every1 including me is perfect?
we had flaws?
and i juz giving some positive remarks on how should chiachin carry out his stuff, and i tink he had accpet on my comment.
and i tink giving him some comment is also part of helping him out his work right?
ok maybe i had not done my part, but i can say here
my ART suck
i really cant help anything like drawing or wad, but at least i can contribute by giving comment and improve it right?
so why muz u all even 剥夺我发表的权利?
ok and after clarifiing wif chiachin , i tink i had alr put a full stop to it.
so why muz we start again?
and i duno who those funny name like comma tagging in chinese or wad.
but i wan to say that HERO is my frend nick?
so even tagging in his nick is also a 罪?
and so wad for tagging in real name when he not in amk and none of u noe him?
LOL...anw i tink if u all really read finsih ,and tink about it ,
i can say
i dun mind settle wif u guys face to face.
u all can come straight to me.and dun say stuff about my friends.
while those i oso duno de , i had nothing to say lar, but if u at at least wan tag tell me who u are can?
and if u guys really wan to carry out de work, why not u all voice it out to mrs chung ur
OWN?

that wad i wan to say lar, but really if my frend use some nasty words?
i say sorry on their behalf to u2.

No comments: