Tuesday, March 10, 2009

2nd post of day.

OHH LOL!
im back again,
GOSH i tink is a pity not goin to AMKSIAN FAMILY DAY):
i wan to bond wif de class.and had fun ! long time nver play sand! :D
wan to play wif tracker too!
SAD ):
i cant.
sigh.
i will not regret,juz feel very ke xi.
sigh,if i go den i wun have enff time to chiong to GOMBAK.
zzz.de place is really so FAR.
sigh...
so how?
should i go or not?
sigh...
my race start @ 3, report @ 230
so 130 warm up?
OMG 30min to travel frm east coast to gombak?
SIGH...maybe i cant go.
SIAN SIAN SIAN.
ok anw, time to FOCUS :D
I muz make sure nth can screw up de run!
srsly i ned to TAKE GOOD CARE of me now.
hahahs...elwiny say my running style is BACK to NORMAL
YIPEE..i damn scare of my running pattern can?
LOL...no more PW.
its time for PB. (:
hahas...
how how how? 14march is coming and i had not plan anything for june! :O

No comments: