Saturday, February 28, 2009

BACK FROM TRAINING.

ohh i tink i had to start on my study soon.
coz i dun wan to have any C anymore...
i wan all As except eng. but now my chi pull me down-.-
hahas..anw its over(:
---------------------------
tdy went for trng, super sick of yck liao.
anw tdy so little ppl come. coz its far frm yishun..
no more 39 and 965?
HAHAs...
anw tdy train wif hero again...hahas.coz i m always separated wif chery
and june cant make it for tdy,so i m wif hero again..
ahahas.crap wif him again.
den hazwan siao de,and keep suan-ing me Amath is easy-.-
anw tdy trng is FINE.
but i screw my sprint
i almost KISS de track for de last 30 m sprint.
oh GOSH,i cant make any mistake on 14march..
pray hard***
ohh den ended our trng wif 1 round of warm down ard de track
our feet is BURNING~
hahas..den went lunch
de roasted duck rice is nice(:
and i have de same thought wif elwiny(:
june babies ~~~
hahahahas...
ohh den slack at forest mac.
hahas..
sundae (: (: (: NICE
okok feel like sleeping..
gtg le..
my knee pain is back again. D:

No comments: