Saturday, January 10, 2009

JIAYOU :D

i realise my blog seem to be dead.. hahas..
ok.miss alot of lesson due to de cca selection(:
and i tink its time for me to chase up!
hahas..muz piang tis yr liao,so nxt yr i wun be struggling for my Os.
but i tink will still failed..hahas:)
but at least i said b4.. HAHAs :D

ACM1
------
hope can run wif my twin! hahas... den hope shiying and nat can be in de same heat.
and 4 of us will run tgt and try to hit our pb (:
hahas..chernhwee and me wans a sub 14..HAHA,hope we dun fail-ED!
i wasnt nervous at all, but aft i saw eugene pm..i abit nervous liao..zzz

Now Its only Me & Track...Bring It On!

hahas..hope eugene get his pb..hahas..
okok i ned to pack up le,i dun wan to be late ><
and aft race will go shopping wif trackers(:
jr getting me a wallet!
YIPEE~
tat shall be my motivation.hahas..(:

RUN MAN~

No comments: