Sunday, January 4, 2009

HOLIDAY MOOD IS STILL NOT OVER :D

yeah,i still having my holiday mood :D
still duno whn it goin to finish..
and aft ytd trng my hand ache de whole day..
and i torture me whn i m writing de 800word compo-.-

2pid cher,make my life terrible
hahas..but i manage to finish it.
aft like 4,5 hr?
hahahas.. watch tv , play comp
but still i finish :D
clap clap*

but aft i read it,it kind of NO LINK!
coz its like 1 para,1 topic.
but hu care..at least i finish it :D
now it time to read MATH~
who goin to help me? -.-
i hope i can math pass this yr.

shall tok bout ytd trng... feel so 成就感~ :D
not becoz of my timing,i tink i lost my form D:
在哪里跌倒,就从那里爬起(:
so instead of 埋怨hahas,i did tat ytd.
anw instead of埋怨-ing ,i shall train even harder (:
NO MORE PON TRNG~!
let get back to my topic..
tok to bv de.
duno LCM so much too..he look so自闭.
LOL~and i actually made LCM tok!
finally i noe why he dun tok last time, frm wad he say is becoz we nver tok to him!
so is our fault?! LOL.
and saw hazwan is actually violent de.LOL..
ohh,and LCK lost his bag..
hahas...serve him rights.LOLOLOLOLOL.
but anw he found his baggie=.-
de ugly brown bag.
but i tink its a prank.
hahas...情敌too much..hehes!
and i argee,LCK and TWIN look so pei(:
and my twin de camera got so many of his photo!
WOO~~~
wad tat mean? HEHES..
yao yi, becareful lar!
dun heed my advice,now twin really goin to SEPEN(T) wif LCK!
LOL.
wad m i toking? forget it,ltr if they see it,i will DIE :X
hahas..
tmr sch start again...SIAN..
hope YAO is back.if not i really will PIAK HER WHN SHE IS BACK!!
hahas..
bYE :D

No comments: