Friday, January 16, 2009

Hmm...i realise every1 had come to my blog and dicussing about all de random stuffs.

LOL..should change to samuel blog(:

so let spam his blog,i perfer mine in quiet state (:

anw that not the main point i m goin to post!


the MAIN point is ... ... i had not been TRAINING FOR 1 week D:

GOSH~

and i really wan to RUN , RUN , RUN!

all becoz of tat nasi lamak - (i suspect!)

tat make me poison for 5 days-.-

and i m GOING TO PON TRNG TMR!~

ROAR.

my mum ask me to rest @ hme coz monday we are going to sec3 adventure camp!-.-

regarding de camp,i tink i not thatlook forward den wing.

coz de place i had alr go b4 during p5 camp.

so not much of imagination liao,coz there is really SAFE & CLEAN~ (:

de looking forward part is de FOOD dere.

frm my some part of memory,i tink de food dere is NICE!

but... becoz of food poisoning,its still a problem if i can finish de food!

but really hope that i can FULLY recover on sunday ;D

den i can ENJOY my camp liao.

if not i goin to spent like all my time in de toliet?


and tmr goin wif yao and wing to finish my HOMEWORK.

its just de 2nd week of sec3 life and i m getting bored -.-
and i had own alot of teachers hw.hope i can finish it by tmr.
and i can watch my MIT on sunday biggrin


den i can have a good rest mrgreen

ok i gtg le..eat medicinecool
FASTER RECOVER !

i wan to run again.

No comments: