Sunday, January 11, 2009

GOOD LUCK! :D

GOOD LUCK for guys receiving Os tmr! (:
kor,june,shiying,jy!
hahas..and more lar!
*thanks for jr de wallet! :D :D :D

sat -
ran my 100m.
so long nver run,ovbiously,i screw my race ):
14.54
tink my pw. :X
anw i had to work hard!
and my twin is so cian da-.-
hahas...
she run faster den me and she even fall at de start !~
hahas..i break de promise :x
hahas...coz wanted to run de same timing wif her de...in the end...
anw it alright (:
hahas..at least i had my 100m mood back! (: (: (: (:
read huilin bloggie juz now.hahas...and totally argee wif her (:
so i tink we should juz run harder and training harder (:

okok,ned to go slp.
MORNING RUN TMR:D
yeah...BATON PASSING (: (: (: (: (: (:
so let work hard man,4x100 B DIV girls :D :D

PS: i.juz.love.running! Y

No comments: