Thursday, December 4, 2008

YO guys... i m BACK!(:
i really miss my comp and alot of stuffs~!
espescially my BED!(:
ok afor camp de thingy i shall post de nxt time, wif pics and everything!(:
but overall is really GOOD! though me and jr screwed some part.. but it still fun aft all...(:
3 cheer for amk track(:

ok i miss my partner and those ppl @ mos.. hahas.. tat de thing i cant deny.. (:
and NAT miss DARON! ^^ WOO~

lol..
and tdy (i tink should be wed)
i went back and work aft camp
(:
saw a new guy!
LOL..
AHbeng..
den found out is daron bro,partner cousin..LOL..
so funny .. all related-.-
hahas..
he really look like beng... and he remind me of bird..
but i cfm he better den him! coz he dun smoke(:
ok..but i tink he nt tat bad ba.. lol.. coz he dun look PAI..
lol..coz he and daron are so xiang...lol..
juz tat his hair is longer! and daron is like so nert! lol.

HAHAS.. and whn i tdy saw daron...-.-
his hair so short!look so weird!WEIRDO in mos~!
lol..hahas..
and i tdy like a zombie!hahas..no energy..
and i tdy be fryer..
LIVE IN MY OWN WORLD!
hahas..
slack til 10 and eat!
we all mrt-ed hme aft tat!
hahas..
daron brought a drink for 2.30~?
lol.. he spent away his 3/4 of pay?
lol..
den when walking to mrt station...
i feel VERY VERY BAD!
hahas..
though partner ask me dun say.. but i m still goin to say(:
hahas..
we are walking, den my phone rang!
i was toking to ppl...and i didnt realise my watch dropped down..
and whn daron tok to me...(actually i nver heard wad he's toking)
but he keep pointing to partner
o.o?
den in de end aft de phone call den i realise...
partner help me to pick up my watch...and knock til his head .. coz a lot ppl.
den he oso jammed 5-6 ppl...
:O

I FEEL SUPER GUILTY! D:
lol..SORRY AND THANKS PARTNER :D
hahas..
i noe u cfm say u super paiseh..hahas..
but they oso duno u(:
dun tnk too much :D
hahas..
ok lar.. i go slp le..lol..

No comments: