Monday, December 29, 2008

I M BACK!:D


chio!~~~ :DD





my table-.- and my mum ask me pon trng to pack up~


the computer table ~
still can see my fbt!
---------------------------------------------

guys i m back!
hahas...
let start frm txy internal camp!
hahas. 1 word SHIOK! (:
knew alot of frend!
especially is 48club!
created by xinyan to beat 38club~!
LOL..for more info check out frm yuhan! hahas.. de 003!(:
i sall skip de internal camp thing coz very long, too lazy to type!
hahas..i wan take photo frm syd de ppl!
wan to find my rubbish bag skirt de photo~
:D
hahas..
aft de camp,wnt jr hse for party!
totally siao diao! too high liao!
keep k-ing
till i really dead-ed!
lol.take 163 bac hme!(:
chatted wif june, den met shiting in de bus at a rdm bus stop!
LOL.den aft june xia che, chatted wif tat scb! hahas.
ok nxt day work..TIRED!
den is xmas day(:
double pay $$$
LOL.
den friday went buy shoe wif nat!
(;
we brought a couple shoes!
mine is black! de man colour,hers is de purple 1(:
let make daron jealous ;D
hahas...opps..nat dun kill me!
:P
brought it at 129~~
below my budget! (:
den work again..-.-
sunday..
COACH HSE WARMING! SIAO-NESS!(:
b4 tat go to work den went aft tat wif june and nat!
and i drop my left contact in de mos crew room! -.-
sian sian sian~~~~
and i LOST IT!
#@# @#% %^ & 76* !!@# 2#% #$ ^&
reach coach hse~
reaction was - O.O
LOL,full of ppl-.-
and de shoes is like flooded de corrider door.!
LOL.
played like siao dere! hahas...
went acarde wif trackers(:
LCK got new flirt target!
is CHERN HWEE..(:
yaoyi becareful man,now got tio yang and LCK...hahas..cant dun care ur sipderwomen liao;D
----------------------
tdy work again...
no time for my MIT ):
sian..and i go buy de xiao shou tdy(:
@ 12.50 (:
u.p. was 15.64 lo...
got 20% discount(: SHIOK!
crazy about it !! hahas..
rdm here!
OMG...i actually PON-ed 2 training w/o any reason!
zOMG
I MISS TRNG D:
SIGH~~
okok guys i go slp le...
PS: changed my tagboard colour, LOL.like no diff oso.. hope reader can see wad u are tagging :D

No comments: