Sunday, November 2, 2008

LOL...juz want to rdm post b4 goin to work..!shiying ask me to quit my job inorder to buy my spike!! hahas.. i will consider ahhs.. if i nt lazy to find anoth high pay job!(:

i juz finsih 1 of the story wrote by 一枚糖果(The matrimony) 心中有鬼! this story nt bad man! hahas... i wan to watch the movie hahas.. i the movie like feb 2007 come out lor...lagg til now den wan to watch hahas..! anw it is NICE!:D
maybe if i gt time i tink i will find other 作品that she write! <心怀鬼胎>,<妖折> the name is like so cool hahas..!

now i very very very sheng qi lo... my sis keep gl me .. lucky ltr i dun ned to see le liao.. hahas.. and lucky i m nt 24/7 at hme if nt i tink i sure 被她气死! coz she everything correct i everything wrong? and my parent gt tat mindset of 大的让小的so bo pian i cant do anything hahas... and tdy i juz used my ROOM comp for juz 30 min den she will kpkb liao... -.- i really thinking why ppl say her cute!? they brain sot diao ! and she is like frm ytd when i trng &working tat time using the whole comp lo. and tdy 9 am start to on comp liao..-.- and she now come shouted at me say wad "i giv u 20min, after i bath finish muz giv me use back hor, if nt i switch off the comp "(in chi version)
LOL... i wan to say anything she scold me idiot & F wth-.- LOL... and she goin out ltr , still wan use comp-.-
dun noe wad she doing lor... coz my bro gt 1 comp, and most of the time i m like 15/7 hrs nt at hme de.. she will be like using the comp like siao.. and duno wad he doing wif the comp-.-

NO maple
NO audi
NO coounterstike

and keep blogging duno wad-.- do all those teh teh de stuff !

still gt 10 more min she coming to switch comp le... hahas.. like i care lidat.. everytime she will keep shouting and shouting and confirm will nt switch off de lor.. coz she scare hahas...
she shouting i confirm diam diam for her shout den she will act switch off the comp-.- CHILDRISH den she will no chioce if i continue diam diam.. den she complian den my mum will den pluck off the internet access hahas... den she cat use comp liao! tsktsk.. den i will go out lor... my bro will den scold her hahas.. coz my bro cant play audi... so inthe end she will still lose out.. LOL... so i oso duno y she everytime act as she will win the fight wif me lidat.-.- dun understand wad the 新一代 ppl THINKING! hahas..
ok i ned to go off to play my counter strike liao .. addicted! den ltr ned to work lor... yeah...
bye.

No comments: