Wednesday, November 12, 2008

cant imagine jane read finish my LONG post-.-and corrected my spelling
kor tdy Os last paper.. shit lidat he will fight comp wif me le... LOL.. anw b4 & after Os actually oso make no difff...hahahas..
start planning track camp!(: yeah... quite fast man... finsh about 1/2 de thing le
so looking forward!:D

HOT SHOT end le.. a bit sad lar.. so fast end..16ep only.. but its nice(:
"伊芙利特之祭" - "一场没有死亡,就无法结束的战士血祭... "
-say by wu ji zhun... LOL .. finally a chim sentence come out frm his mouth..!hahas..
and de ending HAPPY & SAD to me! LOL.. quite a rare ending.
so now hot shot end le.. mean i can concentrate on my PI LI MIT!(: hahas...YAN YA LUN!
-.-

ytd trng was super tried LOL..
and duno whn i gt sumthing went into my track shoes and poke my feet..
a quite deep cut dere... PAIN .. cant really walk very hard?! ): LOL..
PAIN LOR ):

-miss my working parnters .. LOL.. too long nver work le... sian....friday den ca see them ..
tdy go shop shop wif nat see sum stuff hahas..actually is i pei her shop lar... wan save $$$ for my spike & track shoe...lol
for de time being wearing nat old asics shoes... hahas.

hahas.. duno marcus gt watch de lame video when i post in de previous show.. hahas.
so if marcus u read my blog again...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9RedxE5mYM
this show is better!(:

No comments: