Tuesday, October 28, 2008

hehes... ok i going to crap again... hahas...
ok rdm here!!!!
ytd when i went to gym trng @ yishun ... den when i was wif my trackers frend @ yishun MRT!!!! LOL... guess who i saw..? actually is huilin who spotted him-.-! OLOLLOLOLOLOL x1000000000 ius crazy!! haahs..

i saw ... ...

















































ah toh !

surpise? hahas.... and he cutted his hair-.- LOL like ahwang...
okok... tdy went to hand in CS , met treneh ,reiko, and SSS?
lol... CS- confirmation slip... nt like junhao say de counter strike-.- LOL?

and tdy after handing CS i found out that i had choose de wrong combin.!@ @$% NO!
sigh... tot can at least dun same class wif some of my class boys! in the end .... when i ask ah heng...
i think i nxt yr die liao... frm wad i noe i only think tat dere's only 2 normal guys in my class goin to take physic... SHIT...
ah muel & treneh?
other like ... SSS,heng, and those 有的没有的...all i dun wan them to take physic de .. all goin to take-.- wth... wth... wth...
i tink only can say i suey!
LOL... fate!!
ok.. my brother pimple had brust! hahas... alot of blood! eeee....
yar... my brother is damn ai mei lo... becoz of his skin .. he spent like 70++dollar on those duno wad cream stuff!? RICH ASS... hahas... i my lao ma pay for him de...-.- so bian xin right.? i wan my spike still ned to get good result + WORK MYSELF! hahas... ok lar .. i oso think i fate.. hehes...but i still think my brother really ned de cream:X hahas... his face no pimple i oso see le very shuai! comfortable for my eye.. hahas... most importantly is he faster go jio girls lor... if nt...
hahas... i tink he will emo himself! nt long ago he was like complaining to me about his face-.- den say wad lidat hw to go out jian ren... ! mean he dun dare go out date-.- lidat hw he 嫁? LOL .. now come 1 more... my mother come in den kia tio by my bro BLOOD? forget it ... i dun wan to tok bout tat small little tiny pimple....

let tok bout my 1st working experience!(:
for ur info i work @ mos! hahas...
tat uni was like... ... no comments...
den 1st time work a bit sian lar... den coz i m 1st time do.. so do cleaning thing... hahas... i starting hear liao... my reaction was like... sian ! die! DANGEROUS!
hahas... lucky i gt a good PARNTER... he is really ZAI! hahas.. i tink he is smaller den me... he teach me super alot of thing lo.. hahas... have a good time gossiping wif him..LOL... and while w8ing for ppl to go and clean up de table... we were like betting?LOL.. bet which couple will saty longer? LOL.. so fun-.- ok i noe it lame... and i have found out tat my working parnter alll sot sot de... ahhas... my type(: but now still nt tat close!

after seeing at ah muel post .. really thinking tat those guys gt tat gd meh? nvm .. nt my prob..

hehes... now seeing at my spike! wah they are so chio! but their price more chio man.. at least ned 150++! lucky i m working.. though pay nt high but still can buy(:
ok gtg liao... byee... still ned to work on my writing..):

No comments: